Free Download Model N Channel Plugin by VoosteQ, Version 1.0.0 as an Offline Installer.
Overview of Model N Channel Plug-In:
This plug-in models British-made preamps, compressors, equalizers, and transmitters. It simulates several real devices, including vintage, recent, and modified ones, and can be used in combination with them. Model N Channel is not just a simulation of the sound of original preamps, comps, and equalizers. It simulates the sound quality and tonality found in large recording studios, including the sound through UK consoles, cables, bantam patch bays, and even AD/DA, which can add a strong analog texture.
Features of Model N Channel Plug-In:
- Preamp Section:
- Modeling vintage 70’s and recent units.
- Compressor Section:
- This is a feedback compressor modeled after two vintage British units from the 70s. THD, frequency response, etc. change organically and automatically depending on the input signal and the degree of its reduction.
- EQ Section:
- Three equalizers are modeled here, ranging from vintage 70s to recent releases. Not only is the frequency response of each EQ modeled, but also the distortion and texture.
- Analog Flavor:
- Switch between sounds that simulate transformers and analog circuits. In addition to the frequency response, the feel and texture of the compilation are modeled.
Technical Details & System Requirements:
- Proprietary analog circuit modeling technology VoosteQ.
- 3 types of preamp.
- 2 types of compressor.
- 3 types of equalizer.
- 5 options for modeling analog circuits.
- Status setting function.
- 2x oversampling.
- 64-bit internal processing for cutting-edge, transparent sound.
- Low CPU usage.
- Stereo/mono support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- Format : VST, VST3, AAX.
- Bit capacity: 64bit
- System requirements: WIN 10+