Free Download Windows 11 23H2 (x64) 24in1 +/- Office 2021 Full Version as an Offline Installer.
Overview of Windows 11
Windows 11Pro has an entirely new design. Microsoft needs a good reason to reverse its past claims and ditch Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number. And a completely new design is excellent for that.
The central part of this announcement is a significant user interface change. We will borrow a significant portion of the UX changes from the Windows 10X shell, and Windows 10X is not coming to market.
Right angles will disappear. Fillets will replace them. In truth, insiders and concept designers disagree on this point – some are confident that Microsoft will not change its traditions and keep right angles. In contrast, others are convinced that Microsoft will follow the fashion for fillets.
There will be a translucent background with blur everywhere. There is disagreement on the web about the island style of displaying windows, the design of the corners, and the levitation effect of the menu. Still, almost everyone is unanimous about the transparency of the windows. Most leaks and design renders show transparency and blurs in all windows, be it the Start menu or Explorer.
Features of Windows 11
- Auto-activation and updates until 01.2024
- Customizable installation options, including registry tweaks and Start menu preferences
- Inclusion of Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) for robust system recovery
- Preinstalled Microsoft Office suite, with Lite editions offering Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Removal of select UWP apps for a streamlined and efficient system
- Convenient shortcuts to toggle Windows updates and Defender in the Start menu
- Integration of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and .NET Framework
- DirectX 9.0c and RuntimePack Lite for enhanced functionality
- Writing to a flash drive with automatic checksum verification ensures data integrity
- Comprehensive driver package for a hassle-free installation
- Compatibility check for RAM, TPM 2.0, UEFI, and Secure Boot
- Restoration of F8 key functionality for an enhanced boot menu
- Blockage of outdated Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package versions to streamline installations
- Inclusion of a fix for Meltdown and Specter vulnerabilities, with the option to disable if needed
- Modified default font in Word for an enhanced reading experience.
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Version: 10.0.22631.3007 (23H2)
- Developer: Microsoft corp.
- Interface language: English
- Bit depth: 64-bit
- Download Size: 6.17 GB
- 64-bit (x64) dual-core processor with a clock speed of 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher;
- 4 GB of random access memory (RAM);
- 64 GB of hard disk space (the installed system occupies from 7.33 GB to 23.3 GB);
- DirectX 12 graphics device with WDDM driver version 2.0 or higher
- Checking RAM, TPM 2.0, UEFI and Secure Boot (artificially limiting installation on older PCs) is disabled