Zero-G Sahara Beats – Rhythm Of The Sands
A Kontakt instrument with exotic percussion beats and grooves from the music of the Middle East and North Africa.
Zero-G Sahara Beats are enticing and exotic percussion beats and grooves inspired by the music of the Middle East and North Africa. However, these sounds are not only intended for use in ethnic or world music, but will enhance any work, regardless of musical style.
Sahara Beats is a loop-based library of two Kontakt instruments covering 100 different percussion styles, each with 24 different variations. The library includes over 2000 samples of Middle Eastern percussion beats and grooves. The interface contains a range of amazing features and capabilities that give users the ability to manipulate loops to create, arrange and compose their own very personalized grooves.
Zero-G Screenshot Sahara Beats KONTAKT Sahara Beats also comes with a full effects rack with over 100 convolutional reverbs, delay, chorus, phaser, flanger, distortion, overdrive and amp simulators, which again will allow users to further modify the sound of the loops they use. I work with
With Sahara Beats, any single piece in the loop can be replaced, adjusted, flipped, stretched, panned, and randomized. The volume and attack of each fragment are also editable. The loops are synced to the host’s tempo and you can use the stretch function to further improve the sync. The sequence of fragments forming a loop can be dragged into the DAW as a midi file. In addition, by turning off the loop function, each individual piece can be played as a single beat, allowing users to create their own percussion beats.
Loops can be adjusted as a whole using the setting key switches, or the setting can be applied to individual sections using the setting tab. Styles and variations can be changed via key switches, the feel menu provides five additional “feels” to the original loop along with a speed menu that allows half or double speed playback.
The automatic preset saving system will save all user interface edits for any variant and for all styles; users can reset changes to the selected option using the reset button. They can also reset the entire tool to default values using the default button.
– Two nki patches covering different styles, sizes and tempos.
– User-friendly interface, equipped with a fully automated FX rack.
– Drag MIDI to DAW function.
– Synchronization with the host’s tempo.
– Independent control of random, reverse, melody, volume, attack, stretch, zigzag, pan, feel, speed, octave, and slice audio parameters of each slice.
– Looping tools with a convenient built-in system for automatically saving presets.
– Change tuning and phrases/loops in real time using key switches.
– Total 100 styles with 24 variations of each
– Individual double/half speed for each cycle.